CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Dylan Broyles, 11/08/2022
Jason is a WIZARD. I went without my car for 4 months, and I was so eerie about taking a built car to someone but I heard nothing but good things about him so I took a chance. He took my built k24/k20 Ek coupe and made her run better than ever. This car wouldn't even move under its own power when I brought it to him (I had it towed). But when I got it back, the smile on my face could say it all. I recommend Jason and HonDoctor for ALL your needs Honda/Acura. These guys know exactly what they are doing.